Pub & Restaurant Information
A Warm Welcome & Safe Dining
We will continue to respect the Government guidelines so that everyone can be reassured we are doing everything we can to support safe dining for all.
- ADULTS ONLY – children over 12+ years welcome for dining
- Advance bookings for dining or drinks preferred
- Maximum 8 guests per table booking (inside or outside)
- Dogs on lead are welcome in the garden or bar areas
- Dress code smart casual
- Table service for dining & drinks
- Please ask us on arrival if you prefer us to wear a face covering when serving at your table
- We ask everyone to respect social distancing and others personal space.
- We have the NHS app if you wish to scan and check in to assist any potential NHS ‘track and trace’ which may be required.
- Please ensure on booking to advise if you are bringing your dog.
- Please advise on booking if you prefer to sit outside.
- We have always maintained a high level of hygiene in all areas, however enhanced cleaning will continue in all areas especially regular ‘touch points’, additional hand sanitizers are in place and every consideration is being given to cleanliness at all times.
- We ask everyone to follow the Government guidelines for hand washing as much as possible and use the sanitizers we have installed.
Monday & Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday to Saturday: Midday to 2.30pm & 5.30pm to 8.30pm (closes 11pm)
Sunday: Midday to 6pm
We’re so grateful and delighted to receive the Tripadvisor Traveller’s Choice Award 2020 and 2021. Awarded for the many wonderful reviews received from our customers, we really appreciate this recognition for our team’s great efforts … thank you all!
We won the Opentable Diner’s Choice Award 2021 and, most recently, the Admiral Taverns Pub Of The Year in the Great British Pub Award 2021.
We are pleased to offer gift vouchers for that extra special gift. Please email the amount of gift voucher you wish to purchase along with your contact details and who the voucher is for. We will contact for advance payment and email the vouchers either directly to the recipient or by return.
We’ll be regularly updating this section with news and specials so watch this space or follow us on Facebook or Instagram.
Or you can sign up for our regular emails by sending your email address to email@example.com